Friday, February 6, 2015

Hi Kids =]

Looks like we have a few weeks off, so its the perfect time to catch up on some missing work.  I have updated the missing work below.

I know that I promised to play Bau Cua Tom Ca with the class and I am sticking to that.  We will play in a few weeks when we all come back from break.

But for now, please get these missing work turn in.  There are also missing Chinh Ta, please review those also, I will try to make time during break to do make up.










































REMEMBER TO CHEER FOR VIVIAN!!! I am counting on you guys to give her great moral support.  Take care everyone =]

-Thay Vinh

20 comments:

  1. plz remind me: why do we need to cheer for vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck vivian(if anyone is reading this)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thay Vinh im not coming today, just want to let you know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg thay vinh (and vinh) u shouldve been here!!!! Vivian was sooooooo good she should be on like paris by night����

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ps that was a smily emoji not just boxes

    ReplyDelete
  6. No one was really there when they gave out the prizes, but if you want to know what place I got then keep reading.
    I got 1st place!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course u got first place vivian u were awesome me and van and i think everyone who heard were like :O that was amazing shes getting first place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahgghhh!!! I can't believe I missed this! =[ but I am so happy to hear that you place first =] major congrats!! I just landed in Mexico city and awaiting a connecting to flight to Rio De Janeiro. Hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday. -Thay Vinh

    ReplyDelete
  9. can i come on one of your vacations? please????

    ReplyDelete
  10. Question: Do we have homework this week?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are we going to play Bầu Cua Tôm Cá this Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  12. At school i keep telling vinh that we have vietnamese school this week :3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vinh was probably still upset over his bad haircut.

    ReplyDelete